Tuesday, August 21, 2012

New Trip, New Template

Hello again, Everybody! I'm very excited to be leaving for Scandinavia and the UK in a few days.

I hope you'll enjoy my new blog template. I like the little photo hint of what's inside each posting. Just click anywhere on any posting (try it on this very page) and it will open up in its own window with the formatting I intended (I hope). Thanks for joining me again as I try to make sense of what I'm seeing across the seas. :)

Very briefly, here are the latest plans:
I'll be traveling with Diana, my good friend who adventured through Italy with me a few years ago. We've been planning this trip for several months and we love how sweetly it's coming together right now. Late summer, early fall seems like the perfect time to be heading to the Nordic part of Europe!

Vikings ho! Away we go!