Thursday, June 30, 2011

Incredible !ndia

Yay! Wi-fi finally! That has been a bit of a challenge since we got into Delhi Tuesday afternoon but let me just say that India is incredible!

Taj Mahal in Agra yesterday was unbelievably gorgeous! Maybe what's unbelievable is that we're really here! I still think our pictures look like someone's photo-shopped them! Ha!


Delhi today was unlike anything I've ever experienced. Busy. Noisy. Exotic. People in garb representing a multitude of beliefs. Oh and did I mention hot? And wet? Our guide told us the weather had just broken so we were lucky. The rain showers helped cool us down, so yes that means we've pretty much been in wet clothes all day!

Here are a few more images of Delhi and Agra, yet I can't begin to capture the vibrancy of this country.





We've been busy every minute and are excited to get to go to Shanti Bhavan tomorrow. I bought my kurta and punjabi today And Kathy bought a beautiful saree so we're all set!